Greater Oklahoma City is in the geographic center of North America equidistant from the east and west coasts and major trade partners of Canada and Mexico. The ten county region is at the crossroads of the U.S., sitting at the heart of three major national highways on the NAFTA corridor.
There's a reason Greater Oklahoma City is such a great place for business: Location. The ten county region is positioned within a day's drive of the rapidly-growing south-central region (OK, TX, AR, LA) projected to grow more than 44% during the next 25 years.
Oklahoma City’s Will Rogers World Airport announces nearly 1,000 acres of prime, developable land at the airport — just part of the 2,000 total acres available on-site.
Like Will Rogers himself, Lariat Landing never met an industry type it didn’t like – or couldn’t serve well. Direct / Indirect Aviation and Support? Roger. Industrial, Warehousing, Office, and Retail. Wilco. In fact, Will has your project covered – with taxiway and interstate access to boot. Now what’s not to like about that?
• Huge tracts of land - Approximately 1,000 acres (of 2,000 total) of easy, low-restriction developable land in large, combinable plats
• Multi-use, multi-industry development options
• Sites adjacent to airfield for easy taxiway access, and adjacent to I-44 for easy Interstate access
• Foreign Trade Zone advantages
• Incentives available for qualifying projects
• Utility / infrastructure upgrades and expansions in progress
• Nearby amenities - Only 8 minutes to I-40 hospitality corridor and 10 minutes to downtown OKC
• Area dissected by five major city streets and easy access to interstates / highway, as well as direct taxiway / airfield access
• Critical mass: Airport currently home to 67 other businesses and government offices
• Did we mention huge tracts of land?
How about more info? Contact Amber Egnor-Martin: 405-297-7067 or firstname.lastname@example.org