Land At Will - 2,000 Acres of Prime Developable Land
Lariat Landing's 1,000 acres Now Available
Oklahoma City’s Will Rogers World Airport announces nearly 1,000 acres of prime, developable land at the airport — just part of the 2,000 total acres available on-site.
Like Will Rogers himself, Lariat Landing never met an industry type it didn’t like – or couldn’t serve well. Direct / Indirect Aviation and Support? Roger. Industrial, Warehousing, Office, and Retail. Wilco. In fact, Will has your project covered – with taxiway and interstate access to boot. Now what’s not to like about that?
• Huge tracts of land - Approximately 1,000 acres (of 2,000 total) of easy, low-restriction developable land in large, combinable plats
• Multi-use, multi-industry development options
• Sites adjacent to airfield for easy taxiway access, and adjacent to I-44 for easy Interstate access
• Foreign Trade Zone advantages
• Incentives available for qualifying projects
• Utility / infrastructure upgrades and expansions in progress
• Nearby amenities - Only 8 minutes to I-40 hospitality corridor and 10 minutes to downtown OKC
• Area dissected by five major city streets and easy access to interstates / highway, as well as direct taxiway / airfield access
• Critical mass: Airport currently home to 67 other businesses and government offices
• Did we mention huge tracts of land?
How about more info? Contact Jeff Seymour: 405-297-8991 or email@example.com