Oklahoma City Advantages
Smart organizations know value – value in location, environment, and workforce – drives success and profitability. And that combination is what Oklahoma City delivers better than any other metro.
- Cost of doing business consistently rated among the best in the nation when considering cost of labor, energy, taxes, and office space
- With a location equidistant from both coasts and in the center of NAFTA corridor, you’ll always have easy access to customers, suppliers, and partners
- Renowned city and state incentive programs and a variety of zoning possibilities and sites means it’s easier and more profitable to set up and expand in OKC
- An available, skilled, award-winning and trained workforce means you won’t have to work hard to find the most important ingredient in your organization’s recipe for success – your employees. With more than 670,000 workers and nearly 150,000 attending area colleges and universities, our region can fulfill the needs of any company
- Partnerships among civic, business, and community leaders is the rule in Oklahoma City – and our ongoing renaissance proves it.
What types of companies are a good fit to take advantage of Oklahoma City’s exceptional combination of low costs of business / living and high quality of life? Firms in these diverse industries all call OKC home:
- Biosciences / Biotechnology
- Technology / Manufacturing
- Distribution / Warehousing
- Health Care Services
- Energy (petroleum, wind, solar)
A Team of Your Own
The Greater Oklahoma City Partnership offers a talented team of state and local economic development specialists. These specialists will work together to meet your specifications - delivering rapid response times and optimizing your new Greater Oklahoma City location.
We will provide the data you need in the 10-county aggregate, one county at a time, or any other way you specify. And we'll provide it in the form you prefer - via email, secured Web site, or overnight delivery. We'll not only provide you with data on our region, but also comparative data on 45 other cities. These valuable demographic and operating cost comparisons will provide valuable insight on Greater Oklahoma City's advantages. View the Regional Data online.
Web-Based Property Locator
This one-stop, web-based business portal gathers economic, planning, utility, geographic and demographic information into one dynamic resource. Available sites from throughout the region are entered and updated on an ongoing basis. http://www.okcedis.com/