Services for Site Selectors
A Team of Your Own
The Greater Oklahoma City Partnership offers a multitalented team of economic development specialists who can work with you on your project. These specialists, from economic development organizations; city, county or state governments; utilities; or education entities and services work together under one cohesive team to meet your specifications - delivering rapid response times and optimizing your new Greater Oklahoma City location.
We will provide that data you need in the 10-county aggregate, one county at a time, or any other way you specify. And we'll provide it in the form you prefer - via email, secured Web site, fax or overnight delivery. We'll not only provide you with data on our region, but also comparative data on other markets to help you make the best comparison of our strengths. These valuable demographic and operating cost comparisons will provide valuable insight on Greater Oklahoma City's advantages. Explore the data to begin this comparison now.
Web-Based Property Locator
This one-stop, web-based business portal gathers economic, planning, utility, geographic and demographic information into one dynamic resource. Available sites from throughout the region are entered and updated on an ongoing basis. Visit OKCEDIS.com to see our available properties or learn more about our market.
Greater Oklahoma City Partnership Services
- Professional site location assistance
- Professional business retention and expansion (BRE) services
- Professional bioscience, aerospace and entrepreneurial assistance
- Comprehensive research modeling
- Identification of available real estate
- Hosting of site tours
- Workforce analysis
- Assistance with permitting and numerous other processes
- Assistance with determining financial resources
- Work with state and local partners for incentives and training benefits
- Host / connect with key groups such as investors, developers and bankers
- Manage Strategic Investment Program (SIP) and Emerging Technology Fund (ETF) application process for Oklahoma City Economic Development Trust (OCEDT)
- And more
Greater Oklahoma City Chamber - Economic Development
123 Park Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102